|摘要: ||本研究主要是針對高中數學課程中「信賴區間」的這個單元，依據99 課綱中的課程規劃，設計出一套專題式的研究教材，並以筆者所任教高中的高二及高三學生作為研究對象，進行專題性的課程授課，且對其學習成果進行評量。主要研究結果如下：|
Based on the 99 Curriculum Guidelines for the Senior High School Math, a special set of study material for Confidence Interval was composed. Eleventh and twelfth grade students from a girl’s senior high school were recruited voluntarily and lectured, and their learning performance were evaluated before and after the completion of the lecture. The primary findings are as the following:
1. Though twelfth grade students have already studied Confidence Interval before the lecture, their pre-test scores were still low.
2. On the average, both eleventh and twelfth grade students performed better after the lecture, and no significant differences were observed between them.
3. For the eleventh grade students, no significant differences were observed between social science and natural science groups. However, students in social science group appeared to work harder, and their post-test results were slightly better than those in natural science group.
4. For the twelfth grade students, significant differences were observed between social science and natural science groups. Natural science group students appeared to outperform their counterparts in social science group.
5. Among the top third, the middle third, and the bottom third of all the participating students, although their pre-test and post-test scores differed significantly, the differences between the two tests were not significant.
In addition, some secondary issues were also explored, and the related findings are summarized as follows:
1. Students showed appreciation for the study material, understood the concept of Confidence Interval better after the lecture and even realize how to apply the concept to their daily life. Surprisingly, however, they didn’t think learning Confidence Interval would make any difference in their life.
2. Students in the natural science group appeared to have greater acceptance toward the unconventional teaching method than those in the social science group.
3. For the topics covered in senior high school math, students generally considered those unrelated to statistics more interesting, and thought that statistics-related topics were more difficult to learn. However, among the statistics-related topics, Confidence Interval was the most intriguing one.
In conclusion, this study reveals that the experimental teaching approach concerning Confidence Interval are apparently positive and effective.