|Reference: ||1. Aase, K.K., and Persson, S.A., 1994, Pricing of Unit-linked Life Insurance Policies. Scandinavian Actuarial Journal 1, 26-52.|
2. Aase, K.K., and Persson, S.A., 1997, Valuation of the Minimum Guaranteed Return Embedded in Life Insurance Contracts. Journal of Risk and Insurance 64 (4), 599-617.
3. Bacinello, A. R., Biffis, E., and Millossovich, P., 2009, Regression-Based Algorithm for Life Insurance Contracts with Surrender Guarantees, to appear in Quantitative Finance, Version as of April 7, 2009.
4. Boyle, P.P., Schwartz, E., 1977. Equilibrium Prices of Guarantees under Equity-linked Contracts. Journal of Risk and Insurance 44(2), 639–680.
5. Boyle, P.P. and Schwartz, E.S., 1997, Equilibrium Prices of Guarantees under Equity-linked Contracts. Journal of Risk and Insurance 44, 639-680.
6. Boyle, P.P. and Hardy, M.R., 1997, Reserving for Maturity Guarantees: Two Approaches. Insurance: Mathematics and Economics 21, 113-127.
7. Boyle, P.P. and Hardy, M.R. 2003, Guaranteed Annuity Options. Astin Bulletin 33 (2), 125-152
8. Brennan, M.J., and Schwartz, E.S., 1976. The Pricing of Equity-linked Life Insurance Policies with an Asset Value Guarantee. Journal of Financial Economics 3 (1), 195–213.
9. Brennan, M.J. and Schwartz, E.S., 1979, Alternative Investment Strategies for the Issuers of Equity-linked Life Insurance Policies with an Asset Value Guarantee, Journal of Business 52, 63-93.
10. Coleman, T.F. ,Kim, Y., and Patron, M. (2005), Hedging Guaranteed Variable Annuities Under Both Equity and Interest Rate Risks, Cornell University, New York.
11. Coleman, T.F. ,Kim, Y., and Patron, M. (2005), Robustly Hedging Variable Annuities With Guaranteed Under Jump and Volatility Risk, The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2007, Vol. 74, No,2, 347-376.
12. Chen, K. Verzal, and P. Forsyth. The effect of modeling parameters on the value of GMWB guarantees. Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 43(1):165-173, 2008
13. Delbaen, F., and M. Yor, 2002, Passport Options, Mathematical Finance, 12(4): 299-328.
14. Hardy, M.R. 2000, Hedging and Reserving for Single-premium Segregated Fund Contracts. North American Actuarial Journal 4 (2), 63-74.
15. Hardy, M.R., 2003, Investment Guarantees: Modeling and Risk Management for Equity-linked Life Insurance. 1st ed., Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley.
16. Holz, D., Kling, A., and Ru, J. , 2007, GMWB For Life An Analysis of Lifetime Withdrawal Guarantees. Working Paper, Ulm University, 2007.
17. Hung,D.Y.,2009,The numerical solution of optimal asset allocation dynamic programming. Cheng-Chi University master degree paper.
18. Liu,Y,2006, 2010Pricing and Hedging the Guaranteed Minimum Withdrawal Benefits in Variable Annuities. Working Paper.
19. Milevsky, M.A., and Posner, S.E., 2001, The Titanic option: Valuation of Guaranteed Minimum DEATH Benefit in Variable Annuities and Mutual Fund. The Journal of Risk and Insurance, Vol. 68, No. 1,91-216,2001.
20. Milevsky, M.A., Salisbury, T.S., 2006. Financial Valuation of Guaranteed Minimum Withdrawal Benefits. Insurance: Mathematics and Economics 38, 21-38
21. Nielsen, J.A., K. Sandmann, 1995, Equity-Linked Life Insurance: a Model with Stochastic Interest Rates. Insurances: Mathematics and Economics, 16,225-253.
22. Turnbull. Understanding the true cost of VA hedging in volatile markets. Technical report, Nov 2008.
23. J. Peng, K. Leung, and Y. Kwong. Pricing Guaranteed Minimal Withdrawal Benefit under the stochastic interest rate. Technical report, Jan 2009.