|Reference: ||English Books|
1. Aaker, David A., Managing Brand Equity, New York, The Free Press, 1991.
2. Aaker, David A., Building Strong Brands, New York, Free Press, 1996.
3. Backman, J. Ed., Social responsibility and accountability, New York, New York University Press, 1955.
4. Berle, A. and Means, Gardiner C., The modern corporation and private property, New York, MacMillan, New York, 1932.
5. Booner, P. G. and Nelson, R., Product attributes and perceived quality: foods, New York, Lexington Books, pp.269-294, 1985.
6. Bowen, H. R., Social Responsibilities of the Businessman, New York, Harper and Row, 1953.
7. Collis, D. B. and Montgomery, J., Corporate Strategy－Resources and the Scope of the Firm, Chicago, Irwin Book Team, pp.28-29, 1997.
8. Committee for Economic Development, Social Responsibilities for Business Corporations, New York, CED, 1971.
9. Elkington, John., Cannibals with Forks: The triple bottom line of 21st Century Business, Oxford, Capstone Publishing, 1997.
10. Freeman, R. Edward., Strategic management: A stakeholder approach, Boston, Pitman, 1984.
11. French, J. and Blair-Stevens, C., Social marketing national benchmark criteria, UK, National Social Marketing Centre, 2006.
12. Friedman, M., Capitalism and freedom, Chicago, University of Chicago Press, 1962.
13. Ind, N., The Corporate Brand, New York, New York University Press, 1997.
14. Johnson, H. L., Business in contemporary society: Framework and issues, Belmont, Calafornia, Wadsworth Publishing, 1971.
15. Keller, K. L., Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring and Managing Brand Equity, New Jersey, Prentice Hall, 1998.
16. Keller, K. L., Building and Managing Corporate Brand Equity, New York, The Oxford University Press, 2000.
17. Manne, H. G. and Wallich, H. C., The modern corporation and social responsibility, Washington, DC, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research, 1972.
18. McGuire, J. W., Business and society, New York, McGraw-Hill, 1963.
19. Oppenheim, J., Bonini, Sl, Bielak, D., Kehm, T., and Lacy, P., Shaping the New Rules of Competition: UN Global Compact Participant Mirror, New York, McKinsey and Company, 2007.
20. Smith, J. M., Brand Equity and the Analysis of Customer Transactions, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Marketing Science Institute, pp.91-110, 1991.
21. Srivastava, R. and Shocker, A., Brand Equity: A Perspective on Its Meaning and Measurement, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Marketing Science Institute, pp.91-124, 1991.
22. Steiner, George A., Business and society, New York, Random House, 1971.
23. Walton, Clarence C., Corporate social responsibilities, Belmont, Calafornia, Wadsworth Publishing, 1967.
24. Woolfson, C. and Beck, M., Corporate social responsibility in the international oil industry, New York, Baywood, pp.1-13, 2005.
1. Anderson, P., “The beverage alcohol industry's social aspects organizations: a public health warning,” The Globe, Vol.3, pp.3-30, 2002.
2. Arrow, Kenneth J., “Social Responsibility and Economic Efficiency,” Public Policy, Vol.21, pp.303-317, 1973.
3. Aupperle, K. E., Carroll, A. B., and Hatfield, J. D., “An empirical investigation of the relationship between corporate social responsibility and profitability,” Academy of Management Journal, Vol.28, No.2, pp.446-463, 1985.
4. Balmer, J. M. T., “Corporate Identity, Corporate Branding and Corporate Marketing: Seeing Through the Fog,” European Journal of Marketing, Vol.35, No.3/4, pp.248-291, 2001.
5. Barwise, P., “Introduction to the special issue on brand equity,” International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol.10, No.1, pp.93-104, 1993.
6. Beatty, R. P. and Ritter, J. R., “Investment Banking, Reputation and Underpinning of Initial Public Offering,” Journal of Financial Economics, Vol.15, No.1/2, pp.213-232, 1986.
7. Bhattacharya, C. B. and Sen, S., “Doing Better at Doing Good: When, Why, and How Consumers Respond to Corporate Social Initiatives,” California Management Review, Vol.47, No.1, pp.9-24, 2004.
8. Biel, Alexander L., “How Brand Image Drives Brand Equity,” Journal of Advertising Research, Vol.32, No.6, pp.6-12, 1992.
9. Brasco, Thomas C., "How Brand Names Are Valued for Acquisition, in Defining, Measuring and Managing Brand Equity,” Journal of Marketing, Vol.57, No.1, pp.91-124, 1988.
10. Brown, T. and Dacin, P., “The Company and the Product: Corporate Associations and Consumer Product Responses,” Journal of Marketing, Vol.61, No.1, pp.68-84, 1997.
11. Cai, Ye., Jo, Hoje. and Pan, Carrie., “Doing Well While Doing Bad? CSR in Controversial Industry Sectors,” Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.108, No.4, pp.467-480, 2011.
12. Carroll, A. B., “A three-dimensional conceptual model of corporate social performance,” Academy of Management Review, Vol.4, No.4, pp.497-505, 1979.
13. Carroll, A. B., “The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders,” Business Horizons, Vol.34, No.4, pp.39-48, 1991.
14. Chang, L. B., “Who’s in the Business of Saving Lives,” Journal of Medicine and Philosophy, Vol.31, No.5, pp.461–482, 2006.
15. Creyer, E. H. and Ross, W. T. J., “Trade-Offs Between Price and Quality: How a Value Index Affects Preference Formation,” Journal of Consumer Affairs, Vol.31, No.2, pp.280–302, 1997.
16. Davis, K., “Can business afford to ignore social responsibilities,” California Management Review, Vol.2, No.3, pp.70-76, 1960.
17. Davis, K., “The Case For and Against Business Assumption of Social Responsibilities,” Academy of Management Journal, Vol.16, No.2, pp.312-322, 1973.
18. Donaldson, T. and Lee, E. P., “The Stakeholder Theory of The Corporation: Concepts, Evidence, and Implications,” Academy of Management Review, Vol.20, No.1, pp.65-91, 1995.
19. Doyle, P., “Building Successful Brands：The strategic options,” Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol.7, No.2, pp.5-20, 1990.
20. Drucker, P. F., “The new meaning of corporate social responsibility,” California Management Review, Vol.26, No.2, pp.53-63, 1984.
21. Du, S. and Vieira, E. T. Jr., “Striving for Legitimacy Through Corporate Social Responsibility: Insights from Oil Companies,” Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.110, No.4, pp.413-427, 2012.
22. Dyson, F. and Hollis, A., “Understanding, measuring, and using brand equity.” Journal of Advertising Research, Vol.11, No.12, pp.9-21, 1996.
25. Eabrasu, M., “A Moral Pluralist Perspective on Corporate Social Responsibility: From Good to Controversial Practices,” Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.110, No.4, pp.429-439, 2012.
26. Esteban, D., “Strengthening Corporate Social Responsibility in the Pharmaceutical Industry,” Journal of Medical Marketing, Vol.8, No.1, pp.77–79, 2008.
27. Farquhar, P. H., “Managing Brand Equity,” Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.30, No.4, pp.7-12, 1990.
28. Godfrey, Paul C., Merrill, Craig G. and Hansen, Jared M., “The Relationship Between Corporate Social Responsibility and Shareholder Value: An Empirical Test of the Risk Management Hypothesis,” Strategic Management Journal, Vol.30, No.4, pp.425-445, 2009.
29. Hart, Stuart L., “A Natural-resource-based View of the Firm,” Academy of Management Review, Vol.20, No.4, pp.986-1014, 1995.
30. Hastings, Gerad and Angus, Kathryn., “When is social marketing not social marketing,” Journal of Social Marketing, Vol.1, No.1, pp.45–53, 2011.
31. Hatch, M. J. and Schultz, M., “Are the strategic stars aligned for your corporate brand,” Harvard Business Review, Vol.79, No.2, pp.128-34, 2001.
32. Jo, Hoje and Na, Haejung., “Does CSR Reduce Firm Risk? Evidence from Controversial Industry Sectors,” Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.110, No.4, pp.441-456, 2012.
33. Jones, T. M., “Corporate social responsibility revisited, redefined,” California Management Review, Vol.22, No.3, pp.59-67, 1980
34. Judge Jr., William Q. and Douglas, Thomas D., “Performance Implications of Incorporating Natural Environmental Issues Into the Strategic Planning Process: An Empirical Assessment,” Journal of Management Studies, Vol.35, No.2, pp.241-260, 1998.
35. Kamakura, W. and Russell, G., “Measuring Brand Value with Scanner Data,” International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol.10, No.9, pp.9-22, 1993.
36. Kaplan, R. S. and Norton, D. P., “Using the Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System,” Harvard Business Review, Vol.74, No.1, pp.75-85, 1996.
37. Keller, K. L., “Conceptualizing, Measuring and Managing Customer-Based Brand Equity,” Journal of Marketing, No.57, No.1, pp.1-22, 1993.
38. Kim, P., “A Perspective on Brands,” Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol.7, No.4, pp. 20-30, 1990.
39. Klassen, Robert D. and Whybark, D. Clay., “The Impact of Environmental Technologies on Manufacturing Performance,” Academy of Management Journal, Vol.42, No.6, pp.599-615, 1999.
40. Lee, M. and Kohler, J., “Benchmarking and Transparency: Incentives for the Pharmaceutical Industry’s Corporate Social Responsibility,” Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.95, No.4, pp.641-658, 2010.
41. Lindorff, M., Prior Johnson, E. and McGuire, L., “Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility in Controversial Industry Sectors: The Social Value of Harm Minimization,” Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.110, No.4, pp.457-467, 2012.
42. Maignan, I., Ferrell, O. C. and Hult, G. Tomas M.,“Corporate Citizenship: Cultural Antecedents and Business benefits,” Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol.27, No.4 , pp.455-469, 1999.
43. Menon, A. and Menon, A., “Enviroprenuerial Marketing Strategy: The Emergence of Corporate Environmentalism as Market Strategy,” Journal of Marketing, Vol.61, No.1, pp.51-67, 1997.
44. Palazzo, G. and Ulf, R., “CSR Business as Usual? The Case of the Tobacco Industry,” Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.61, No.4, pp.387-401, 2005.
45. Panayiotou, N.A., Aravossis, K.G. and Moschou, P., “A New Methodology Approach for Measuring Corporate Social Responsibility Performance,” Water Air Soil Pollution: Focus, Vol.9, No.1-2, pp.129-138, 2009.
46. Penrose, N., “Valuation of Brand Name and Trademarks,” Brand Valuation: Establishing a True and Fair View, pp.32-35, 1989.
47. Porter, Michael E. and Van der Linde, Claas., “Green and Competitive: Ending the Stalemate,” Harvard Business Review, Vol.73, No.5, pp.120-134, 1995.
48. Porter, Michael E. and Kramer, Mark R., “Strategy & Society: The Link Between Competitive Advantage and Corporate Social Responsibility,” Harvard Business Review, Vol.84, Vo.84, No.6 , pp.78-92, 2006.
49. Porter, Michael E. and Kramer, Mark R., “Creating shared value,” Harvard Business Review, Vol.89, No.1, pp.62-77, 2011.
50. Rao, H., “The Social Construction of Reputation: Certification, Contests, Legitimization and the Survival of Organization in the American Automobile Industry, 1895-1912,” Strategic Management Journal, Vol.15, No.1, pp.29-44, 1994.
51. Rowley, T. and Moldoveanu, M., “When will stakeholder groups act? An interest-and-identity-based model of stakeholder group mobilization,” Academy of Management Review, Vol.28, No.2, pp.204-19, 2003.
52. Schwartz, M. S. and Carroll, A. B., “Corporate Social Responsibility: A Three-Domain Approach,” Business Ethics Quarterly, Vol.13, No.4, pp.503, 2003.
53. Sethi, S. P., “Dimensions of corporate social performance: An analytic framework,” California Management Review, Vol.17, No.3, pp.58-64, 1975.
54. Shocker, A. D., and Weitz, B., “A Perspective on Brand Equity Principles and Issues,” Summary of Marketing Science Institute Conference, MA. Report, pp.88-104, 1988.
55. Simon, C. J. and Sullivan, M. W., “The Measurements and Determinants of Brand Equity: A Financial Approach,” Marketing Science, Vol.12, No.1, pp.28-52, 1993.
56. Smith, N. C., “Corporate Social Responsibility: Whether or How,” California Management Review, Vol.45, No.4, pp.52–76, 2003.
57. Stainer, L., “Performance management and corporate social responsibility: the strategic connection,” Change, Vol.15, No.5, pp.253-264, 2006.
58. Stobart, P., “Alternative Methods for Brand Valuation,” Brand Valuation: Establishing a True and Fair View, pp.135-145, 1989.
59. Tauber, E. M., “Brand Lever: Strategy for Growth in a Cost Control World,” Journal of Advertising Research, Vol.28, No.4, pp.26-30, 1998.
60. Trudel, R. and Cotte, J., “Does It Pay to Be Good,” MIT Sloan Management Review, Vol.50, No.2, pp.60-68, 2009.
61. Tuzzolino, F. and Armandi, B. R., “A need-hierarchy framework for assessing corporate social responsibility,” Academy of Management Review, Vol.6, No.1, pp.21-28, 1981.
62. Vaaland, T. I., Heide, M. and Gronhaug, K., “Corporate social responsibility: investigating theory and research in the marketing context,” European Journal of Marketing, Vol.42, No.9/10, pp.927-53, 2008.
63. Van Marrewijk, M., “Concepts And Definitions of CSR and Corporate Sustainability: Between Agency and Communion,” Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.44, No.2, pp.95-105, 2003.
64. Varadarajan, P. R. and Menon, A., “Cause-related marketing: A co-alignment of marketing strategy and corporate philanthropy,” Journal of Marketing, Vol.52, No.3, pp.58-74, 1988.
65. Waddock, Sandra A. and Graves, Samuel B., “The Corporate Social Performance-Financial Performance Link,” Strategic Management Journal, Vol.8, No.4, pp.303-319, 1997.
66. Wartick, S. L. and Cochran, P. L., “The evolution of the corporate social performance model,” Academy of Management Review, Vol.10, No.4, pp.758-769, 1985.
67. Werther, W. B. Jr. and Chandler, D., “Strategic corporate social responsibility as a global brand insurance,” Business Horizons, Vol.48, No.4, pp.317-324, 2005.
68. Wilson, A. and West, C., “The marketing of unmentionables,” Harvard Business Review, Vol.51, No.1, pp.91-102, 1981.
69. Wood, Donna J., “Corporate Social Performance Revisited,” Academy of Management Review, Vol.16, No.4, pp.691-718, 1991.
70. Zenisek, T. J., “Corporate social responsibility: A conceptualization based on organizational literature,” Academy of Management Review, Vol.4, No.3, 359-368, 1979.
1. Brand Finance. (n.d.). Global 500 2012. Retrieved 20th June, 2013, from http://www.brandfinance.com/knowledge_centre/reports/?page=2
2. Diageo. (n.d.). Diageo Official Website. Retrieved 19th June, 2013, from http://www.diageo.com/en-row/Pages/default.aspx
3. Diageo. (n.d.). Diageo Sustainability and Responsibility Report 2012. Retrieved 19th June, 2013, from http://srreport2012.diageoreports.com
4. Interbrand. (n.d.). Best Global Brand 2012. Retrieved 20th June, 2013, from http://www.interbrand.com/en/best-global-brands/2012/Best-Global-Brands-2012.aspx