|Reference: ||1. Ambec, S., & Lanoie, P. (2008). Does it pay to be green? A systematic overview. Academy of management perspectives, 22(4), 45-62.|
2. Arevalo, J., & Aravind, D. (2017). Strategic outcomes in voluntary CSR: Reporting economic and reputational benefits in principles-based initiatives. Journal of Business Ethics, 144(1), 201-217.
3. Arouri, M., & Pijourlet, G. (2017). CSR performance and the value of cash holdings: International evidence. Journal of Business Ethics, 140(2), 263-284.
4. Barnea, A., & Rubin, A. (2010). Corporate social responsibility as a conflict between shareholders. Journal of Business Ethics, 97(1), 71-86.
5. Berman, S. L., Wicks, A. C., Kotha, S., & Jones, T. M. (1999). Does stakeholder orientation matter? The relationship between stakeholder management models and firm financial performance. Academy of Management Journal, 42(5), 488-506.
6. Bernal‐Conesa, J. A., Nieves Nieto, C., & Briones‐Peñalver, A. J. (2017). CSR strategy in technology companies: Its influence on performance, competitiveness and sustainability. Corporate Social Responsibility & Environmental Management, 24(2), 96-107.
7. Birkey, R. N., Guidry, R. P., & Patten, D. M. (2017). Does CSR reporting really impact FERCs? Accounting & the Public Interest, 17(1), 144-162.
8. Bloom, N., & Van Reenen, J. (2002). Patents, real options and firm performance. The Economic Journal, 112(478), C97-C116.
9. Carroll, A. B. (1991). The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders. Business Horizons, 34(4), 39-48.
10. Cavaco, S., & Crifo, P. (2014). CSR and financial performance: Complementarity between environmental, social and business behaviours. Applied Economics, 46(27), 3323-3338.
11. Cheung, W. K. (2011). Do stock investors value corporate sustainability? Evidence from an event study. Journal of Business Ethics, 99, 145-165.
12. Cho, C. H., Michelon, G., Patten, D. M., & Roberts, R. W. (2015). CSR disclosure: The more things change…? Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 28(1), 14-35.
13. Cooper, S. M., & Owen, D. L. (2007). Corporate social reporting and stakeholder accountability: The missing link. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 32(7-8), 649-667.
14. Cordeiro, J., & Tewari, M. (2015). Firm characteristics, industry context, and investor reactions to environmental CSR: A stakeholder theory approach. Journal of Business Ethics, 130(4), 833-849.
15. Cornett, M. M., Marcus, A. J., Saunders, A., & Tehranian, H. (2007). The impact of institutional ownership on corporate operating performance. Journal of Banking & Finance, 31(6), 1771-1794.
16. Davis, K. (1960). Can business afford to ignore social responsibilities? California Management Review, 2(3), 70-76.
17. Deegan, C., & Gordon, B. (1996). A study of the environmental disclosure practices of Australian corporations. Accounting and business research, 26(3), 187-199.
18. Dhaliwal, D. S., Li, O. Z., Tsang, A., & Yang, Y. G. (2011). Voluntary nonfinancial disclosure and the cost of equity capital: The initiation of corporate social responsibility reporting. The Accounting Review, 86(1), 59-100.
19. Dixon-Fowler, H., Slater, D., Johnson, J., Ellstrand, A., & Romi, A. (2013). Beyond “does it pay to be green?” A meta-analysis of moderators of the CEP–CFP relationship. Journal of Business Ethics, 112(2), 353-366.
20. DJSI. (1999). Corporate Sustainability Assessment. Retrieved Jan 10 2019, from: https://www.sustainability-indices.com/
21. Eabrasu, M. (2015). Post hoc ergo propter hoc: methodological limits of performance-oriented studies in CSR. Business Ethics: A European Review, 24, S11-S23.
22. Edmans, A. (2011). Does the stock market fully value intangibles? Employee satisfaction and equity prices. Journal of Financial Economics, 101(3), 621-640.
23. Ettredge, M. L., Soo Young, K., Smith, D. B., & Zarowin, P. A. (2005). The impact of SFAS No. 131 business segment data on the market's ability to anticipate future earnings. The Accounting Review, 80(3), 773-804.
24. Fiegenbaum, A., & Karnani, A. (1991). Output flexibility—a competitive advantage for small firms. Strategic Management Journal, 12(2), 101-114.
25. Fieseler, C. (2011). On the corporate social responsibility perceptions of equity analysts. Business Ethics: A European Review, 20(2), 131-147.
26. Fijałkowska, J., Zyznarska-Dworczak, B., & Garsztka, P. (2017). The relation between the CSR and the accounting information system data in Central and Eastern European (CEE) countries - the evidence of the Polish financial institutions. Accounting & Management Information Systems / Contabilitate si Informatica de Gestiune, 16(4), 490-521.
27. Freeman, R. E. (1984). Strategic management: A stakeholder perspective. Boston: Pitman, 13.
28. Friedman, M. (1970). The social responsibility of business is to increase its profits. The New York Times Magazine.
29. García‐Sánchez, I. M., & García‐Meca, E. (2017). CSR engagement and earnings quality in banks. The moderating role of institutional factors. Corporate Social Responsibility & Environmental Management, 24(2), 145-158.
30. Goss, A., & Roberts, G. S. (2011). The impact of corporate social responsibility on the cost of bank loans. Journal of Banking & Finance, 35(7), 1794-1810.
31. Gray, R., Kouhy, R., & Lavers, S. (1995). Corporate social and environmental reporting: A review of the literature and a longitudinal study of UK disclosure. Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 8(2), 47-77.
32. GRI. (1997). The GRI sustainability reporting standards. Retrieved Nov 12 2018, from: https://www.globalreporting.org/
33. Haigh, M., & Hazelton, J. (2004). Financial markets: A tool for social responsibility? Journal of Business Ethics, 52(1), 59-71.
34. Hair, J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J., Anderson, R. E., & Tatham, R. L. (2006). Multivariate data analysis (Vol. 6). In: Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall.
35. Harjoto, M., & Jo, H. (2011). Corporate governance and CSR nexus. Journal of Business Ethics, 100(1), 45-67.
36. Harjoto, M., & Jo, H. (2015). Legal vs. normative CSR: Differential impact on analyst dispersion, stock return volatility, cost of capital, and firm value. Journal of Business Ethics, 128(1), 1-20.
37. Henderson, R., & Cockburn, I. (1994). Measuring competence? Exploring firm effects in pharmaceutical research. Strategic Management Journal, 15(S1), 63-84.
38. Howard, B. (1953). Social responsibilities of the businessman. New York, Happer & Brothers.
39. Huang, S. K., & Yang, C.-L. (2014). Corporate social performance: why it matters? Case of Taiwan. Chinese Management Studies, 8(4), 704-716.
40. IIRC. (2013). The integrated reporting framework. Retrieved Jan 6 2019, from: http://integratedreporting.org/
41. Jiambalvo, J., Rajgopal, S., & Venkatachalam, M. (2002). Institutional ownership and the extent to which stock prices reflect future earnings. Contemporary Accounting Research, 19(1), 117-145.
42. Kaserer, C., & Moldenhauer, B. (2008). Insider ownership and corporate performance: evidence from Germany. Review of Managerial Science, 2(1), 1-35.
43. Kiessling, T., Isaksson, L., & Yasar, B. (2016). Market orientation and CSR: Performance implications. Journal of Business Ethics, 137(2), 269-284.
44. Lackmann, J., Ernstberger, J., & Stich, M. (2012). Market reactions to increased reliability of sustainability information. Journal of Business Ethics, 107(2), 111-128.
45. Mǎnescu, C. (2011). Stock returns in relation to environmental, social and governance performance: Mispricing or compensation for risk? Sustainable Development, 19(2), 95-118.
46. Mata, J. (1994). Firm growth during infancy. Small Business Economics, 6(1), 27-39.
47. Matuszak, Ł., & Różańska, E. (2017). An examination of the relationship between CSR disclosure and financial performance: The case of Polish banks. Accounting & Management Information Systems / Contabilitate si Informatica de Gestiune, 16(4), 522-533.
48. Mishra, D. (2017). Post-innovation CSR performance and firm value. Journal of Business Ethics, 140(2), 285-306.
49. Orlitzky, M., Schmidt, F. L., & Rynes, S. L. (2003). Corporate social and financial performance: A meta-analysis. Organization studies, 24(3), 403-441.
50. Oswald, S. L., & Jahera, J. S., Jr. (1991). The influence of ownership on performance: An empirical study. Strategic Management Journal, 12(4), 321.
51. Schons, L., & Steinmeier, M. (2016). Walk the talk? How symbolic and substantive CSR actions affect firm performance depending on stakeholder proximity. Corporate Social Responsibility & Environmental Management, 23(6), 358-372.
52. Soana, M.-g. (2011). The relationship between corporate social performance and corporate financial performance in the banking sector. Journal of Business Ethics, 104(1), 133-148.
53. Sprinkle, G. B., & Maines, L. A. (2010). The benefits and costs of corporate social responsibility. Business Horizons, 53(5), 445-453.
54. Tihanyi, L., Johnson, R. A., Hoskisson, R. E., & Hitt, M. A. (2003). Institutional ownership differences and international diversification: The effects of boards of directors and technological opportunity. Academy of Management Journal, 46(2), 195-211.
55. UN. (2015). SDG Compass: The guide for business action on the SDGs. Retrieved Jan 2019, from: https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/
56. UNGC. (2000). The United Nations Global Compact. Retrieved Jan 8 2019, from: https://www.unglobalcompact.org/what-is-gc/mission
57. Unilever. (2015). Unilever annual report and accounts 2015.
58. Waddock, S. A., & Graves, S. B. (1997). The corporate social performance–financial performance link. Strategic Management Journal, 18(4), 303-319.
59. Wahba, H. (2008). Does the market value corporate environmental responsibility? An empirical examination. Corporate Social Responsibility & Environmental Management, 15(2), 89-99.
60. WBCSD. (1998). Corporate social responsibility definition. Retrieved Dec 30 2018, from: https://www.wbcsd.org/
61. Wins, A., & Zwergel, B. (2016). Comparing those who do, might and will not invest in sustainable funds: A survey among German retail fund investors. Business Research, 9(1), 51-99.
62. Wu, M.-W., & Shen, C.-H. (2013). Corporate social responsibility in the banking industry: Motives and financial performance. Journal of Banking & Finance, 37(9), 3529-3547.
63. 高渭川, 陳怡伶, 謝秋華, & 耿建新. (2016). 碳排放量對企業股價影響之初探研究. [The Initial Exploratory Research on the Influence of Carbon Emission to Stock Price]. 華人前瞻研究, 12(1), 23-38.
64. 陳育成, 許峰睿, & 黃聖雯. (2013). 企業社會責任與經營績效之關聯性研究. [An Empirical Study on the Relationship between Corporate Social Responsibility and Operating Performance]. 評價學報(6), 53-72.
65. 葛俊佑. (2015). 企業社會責任表現變動與股價報酬關聯之實證研究. 臺灣大學, Available from Airiti AiritiLibrary database. (2015年)