|題名: ||SCRUM: 早期小型新創公司終極開發方式|
Scrum: the ultimate solution for early stage small startups
|上傳時間: ||2018-07-03 17:28:51 (UTC+8)|
|摘要: ||Scrum changes the flows and process of project development from the traditional waterfall method. Scrum focuses on being agile, encourage the organizations in the continues improvement of both their products and services, and the processes of building them. Scrum promotes a customer centered strategy and encourages the customers collaboration.|
The MVP (Minimum viable product) approach allows the organizations to test their business assumptions and get immediate customers’ feedbacks and to inspect and adopt accordingly. Scrum enable the organizations to spend less resources but bringing the products and services faster to the market.
In the extremely competitive nature of startups, one must not waste but to use the limited resources effectively and efficiently. Scrum enable the team to achieve autonomy in building the products and services, provides the organizations to deliver the products and services which customers demand with less resources spent and achieve less time to market.
This paper is composed with the findings from research, 6 interviews of professionals who experienced scrum, and my professional experiences to illustrate the reason scrum is the ultimate method for early stage small startups.
|參考文獻: ||1. Bell, Thomas E., and Thayer, T. A., (1976). Software requirements: Are they really a problem?. In Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Software Engineering. San Francisco, Caliofrnia, USA, 13-15 October, 1976. Los Alamitos, Califronia, USA: IEEE Computer Society Press. 61-68.|
2. Sutherland, J., (2014). Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time. 1st ed. New York: Crown Business.
3. Agilemanifesto.org. (2001). Manifesto for Agile Software Development. [ONLINE] Available at: http://agilemanifesto.org/. [Accessed 27 May 2018].
4. The Federal Aviation Administration. (2009). US Airways Flight 1549 Full Cockpit Recording. [Online Video]. 5 February 2009. Available from: https://youtu.be/mLFZTzR5u84. [Accessed: 8 June 2018].
5. Job J., (2015). Free Scrum Diagram - Descriptive Picture. [ONLINE] Available at: https://jordanjob.me/2015/12/07/scrum-diagram/. [Accessed 8 June 2018].
6. Agile Alliance. What is Role-feature-reason?. [ONLINE] Available at: https://www.agilealliance.org/glossary/role-feature/. [Accessed 6 June 2018].
7. Sutherland, J., (2014). Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time. 1st ed. New York: Crown Business.
8. Sullenberger, C. Interviewed by: Ashley, D. Commonwealth Club of California. (21th May 2012)
9. Sullenberger, C. Interviewed by: Rodriguez, M., Smith. H. Inside The Miracle on the Hudson. (9th February 2009) CBS.
10. CBS. (2009). Flight 1549 Sully's Perspective. [Online Video]. 30 November 2010. Available from: https://youtu.be/YBUbxkBDtm4. [Accessed: 8 June 2018].
11. America Red Cross. (2009). Red Cross - Dave Sanderson Passenger of US Airlines Flight 1549. [Online Video]. 2 May 2012. Available from: https://youtu.be/grH-k0iKF3E. [Accessed: 8 June 2018].
12. Marriott Hotels. (2016). Miracle on the Hudson: A Marriott Story. [Online Video]. 9 September 2016. Available from: https://youtu.be/_H2N59AJjig. [Accessed: 8 June 2018].
13. Chan, J. Interviewed by: Wu, A. (28th May 2018).
14. Tsou, M. Interviewed by: Wu, A. (28th May 2018).
15. Wang, B. Interviewed by: Wu, A. (29th May 2018).
16. Wang, P. Interviewed by: Wu, A. (29th May 2018).
17. Huang, J. Interviewed by: Wu, A. (3rd June 2018).
18. Mao, B. Interviewed by: Wu, A. (3rd June 2018).